Saturday 12 November 2011

Design Folio Likes!

Architecture on Design Folio

Architecture and interior design brings a lot of ideas to my head in terms of the way it makes a statement on a site. Here I have a couple of my favorite pieces of architecture found on a design site called Designfolio which I check weekly for design ideas and to see what is going on in the world of design and art.

The Salvador Dali Museum is a modern piece of architecture that to me makes more of a statement when you are inside then out. The building is a true master piece that would to me be one of the sites that I would love to visit. 


The building looks amazing in the area it is placed and really fits in with the soft curves that make the focal point of the building. The mixure of the two main materials of the soft curving glass and the way interacts with hard sharp corners of the concrete base structure. 

More links to other images at 

http://designfolio.co.nz/_blog/Design_Folio_NZ/post/The_Salvador_Dali_Museum/
Written By Anna Kidman, Tuesday 22 February 2011,  Design Folio.com




No comments:

Post a Comment